- Who is the most famous king?
- Who was the cruelest English king?
- Who was the most powerful ruler in history?
- Which is the oldest kingdom in the world?
- Who is the greatest English king?
- Who is the 1st king in the world?
- Who was the famous King of India?
- Who was the greatest king ever lived?
- Who is the greatest leader in history?
- Who was the worst French king?
- Who was the most evil king?
- Who is the most famous royal in history?
- Who is the youngest king of England?
- Who is the richest royal family in the world?
- Who is the first king in India?
Who is the most famous king?
#1: Louis XIV of France Called the “Sun King” in life, his legacy casts a long, dark shadow, making him the most famous and notorious king in history..
Who was the cruelest English king?
King John I may forever be known as a Bad King following that seminal history textbook 1066 and All That, but according to history authors, it is Henry VIII who should bear the title of the worst monarch in history.
Who was the most powerful ruler in history?
1. Genghis Khan. Born under the name of Temujin, Genghis Khan was a Mongolian warrior and ruler who went on to create the largest empire in the world – the Mongol Empire.
Which is the oldest kingdom in the world?
8 Oldest Monarchies in The WorldKingdom of Sweden. Year Founded: c.970 AD. … Kingdom of Denmark. Year Founded: c.935 AD. … Kingdom of Norway. Year Founded: c.885 AD. … British Monarchy. Year Founded: 871 AD or 1066 AD. … Kingdom of Morocco. Year Founded: 788 AD. … Sultanate of Oman. … Kingdom of Cambodia. … Imperial House of Japan.
Who is the greatest English king?
William I (‘William the Conqueror’), r1066–87William I (‘William the Conqueror’), r1066–87.Richard I (‘Richard the Lionheart’), r1189–99.Edward I, r1272–1307.Henry V, r1413–22.Henry VII, r1485–1509.Henry VIII, 1509–47.Elizabeth I, r1558–1603.Charles II, r1660–85.More items…•
Who is the 1st king in the world?
King Sargon of AkkadKing Sargon of Akkad—who legend says was destined to rule—established the world’s first empire more than 4,000 years ago in Mesopotamia.
Who was the famous King of India?
1. Emperor Akbar. Emperor Akbar was from the Mughal empire and was one of the greatest monarchs in the history of India. He was born in 1542 to Mughal emperor Humayun and Hamida Banu Begum.
Who was the greatest king ever lived?
Here are history’s greatest rulers:Hitler.Odysseus. In Greek mythology, Odysseus was the Greek king of Ithaca with achievements so great he was immortalized in Homer’s epic The Odyssey. … Caesar.Alexander the Great.Joseph II. Joseph II was the Holy Roman Emperor from 1765 to 1790. … Genghis Khan. … Queen Elizabeth I. … Charlemagne.More items…•
Who is the greatest leader in history?
The below are the top 12 greatest leaders of the world.Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. … Nelson Mandela. … Martin Luther King Jr. … Abraham Lincoln. … George Washington. … Napoleon Bonaparte. … Franklin D. … Winston Churchill.More items…•
Who was the worst French king?
Louis XIVLouis XIVSuccessorLouis XVRegentAnne of Austria (1643–51)Born5 September 1638 Château de Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, FranceDied1 September 1715 (aged 76) Palace of Versailles, Versailles, France15 more rows
Who was the most evil king?
The granddaddy of all mad kings is King Nebuchadnezzar, the Babylonian ruler whose first-person account of a seven-year descent into animal-like insanity is one of the most fascinating sections of the Old Testament book of Daniel.
Who is the most famous royal in history?
Queen Elizabeth IIQueen Elizabeth II Queen Elizabeth was unanimously voted as the most popular Royal and was described by fans as hardworking, respected, and dignified. There can only be one.
Who is the youngest king of England?
Henry VIHenry VI is the youngest British monarch in history — he was 9 months old when he was crowned king. Henry was only 9 months old when he succeeded his father as king of England in 1422.
Who is the richest royal family in the world?
King Salman Abdulaziz bin Saud may be third on this list. But if his familial wealth is to be considered, the Saud Family of Saudi Arabia is the richest family in the world with a wealth of over $1 trillion.
Who is the first king in India?
Samrat AshokaWho ruled India first? Samrat Ashoka, who founded the Maurya Dynasty in Magadha, was the first ruler of India who unified most of the North Indian states first. Who ruled India from 1947 to 1950?